Welcome to the English Internet portal of the Municipality of Saint-François-Xavier-de-Brompton
Saint-François-Xavier-de-Brompton is a municipality of 96 km², a close neighbour to Sherbrooke and Windsor, and has a little over 2000 inhabitants. With its direct access to highway 55, the Municipality combines rural settings with a convenient proximity to town. Over the years the citizens have shown their commitment and dedication to their Municipality with a well established industrial park, productive farms and forests and a lively village.
Emergency Services and Fire Safety
- Before making a bonfire, campfire, or having fireworks, you must make a request to the Fire Chief or the Fire Prevention Inspector to issue a permit. They can be reached at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In September 2007, the Municipality adopted a Fire Safety plan and in February 2009 an Emergency Services plan. For more information, contact email@example.com
- Here is the garbage collection schedule, for the Municipality. Collection of recycled materials is on the same day. As for all construction materials, green remnants, branches, metals, household hazardous waste (HHD), and paint, the Eco-centre du Val-Saint-François recuperates all these material for free. Please note that there may be a fee to dump asphalt roof shingles. For more information on the Eco-centre, click here.
- The Municipality of Saint-François-Xavier de Brompton’s activity centre can hold up to 150 people for all kinds of occasions. To rent the hall please contact Mrs. Céline Couture at 819-845-3522.
- For all your questions concerning permits, the environment, or town planning please contact our building inspector at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all questions related to Municipal infrastructure and park up keep, please contact the person in charge of the Public Works department at (819) 845-2233
To communicate with the councillor in your district, please consult the map [PDF – 205 Ko] and the information below.
|Mayor||Claude Sylvainemail@example.com||819-845-3954 ext. 6|
|Councillor District 1||Gérard Messierfirstname.lastname@example.org||819-845-7376|
|Councillor District 2||Manon Jolinemail@example.com||819-679-7748|
|Councillor District 3||Adam Rousseaufirstname.lastname@example.org||819-674-7631|
|Councillor District 4||Yvon Larochelleemail@example.com||819-845-5777|
|Councillor District 5||Michel Frappierfirstname.lastname@example.org||819-845-4392|
|Councillor District 6||Yves Jolinemail@example.com||819-846-4064|